The practice of the SpeakStrong Method is based on the following principles...
1. A compelling vision is an excellence magnet
2. Customer focus guides communication
3. Improvement is inherent and natural
4. Change happens when the vision is attractive enough and the steps are clear enough
5. Deliberate practice is the basis of improvement
6. Less effort yields greater results as long as it's focused
7. There is strength in humility
8. Paradox indicates deep understanding
9. Shared visions unify teams and organizations
10. Obstacles are improvement opportunities
11. Great communication integrates three stories
These principles are fundamental to effective, dynamic communication. They are natural and become second nature once you learn to work with them through practice of The SpeakStrong Method.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter for practical, effective communication tips and updates on SpeakStrong activities. I send newsletters out intermittently - when I have announcements. It's rare that I send more than one a week.
A great way to communicate.
Speak STRONG, Inc. 4265 Outpost Road, Cascade, CO, 80809 Tel: (719) 684-2633
Collaborative communication skills for today's busy workplace