Continual Improvement Communication Skills
Find your new voice in the world of dynamic growth and change
Does old-school communication block your improvement efforts?
How could a dynamic new set of communication skills change the way you change?
»Phrases guide kata.
»The kata guide the learning.
»The learning leads to advancement.
This one-day onsite or six-week online training features phrases, formulas and kata to help you and your colleagues, employees and team members:
- work adaptively
- go from leader-led, to leader-prompted, to leader-full teams
- get past ego and posturing
- develop self-efficacy
- remove obstacles to collaboration
- coach by clarifying
- give effective feedback
- introduce dynamic iterative learning
- spark synergy and shared learning
- explore best practices
- encourage pull communication
And much, much more. With Meryl Runion, CSP, Author of ten books on effective communication skills. Email MerylRunion(at)speakstrong.com