This webinar is complete.
Title: How to Give Great Feedback
Description: Imagine a GPS system designed to give feedback to super-sensitive people. What would it say when you take a wrong turn? What does that teach you about feedback in general and at work in specific?
We’ll expand on lessons from a GPS for sensitive people into a very practical and useful set of tips and techniques to be able to give feedback people can hear.
- Learn six phrases to help you shift feedback into feed-forward
- The top five qualities of effective feedback
- How you can flip feedback into feed-forward to use the power of pull communication over the pressure of push
- When to guide and when to let people find their own way
- How to shift the focus from right and wrong to opportunities and possibilities
- One attitude shift you can make that will guide your words to be more effective
and much more.
Webinar slides are below:
PDF of comments with ratings followed by comments with my categories are here.
Download webinar slides here.
Webinar recording is here.
Note – bookmark this page.
I’ll post updates, handouts and slides here. If you simply want to call in and follow along with slides rather than attend online, or if you should have technical problems with the slides, that will enable you to follow along. Plus you also will be able to print the slides for notes if you like.